Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Ooey Gooey Fudgy Brownie Quest

     One thing that is mandatory in our house are brownies. They are Rick's favorite and one of the things that will make me go off plan in a heart beat.
     Now some of the recipes have come out okay like these ..


 
    But they weren't quite what I was looking for, they are edible... and would be amazing in a brownie sundae drizzled with some hot fudge or caramel sauce (which is probably how they are going to be eaten) Tummy Tucking Ice Cream (Trim Healthy Mama page 368) here we come....

     I did use these while on my fuel cycle (the recipe is available on that group page)  but I think I cooked them too long, and they contain no fat so they are a little dry and chewy. These are the Fuel Pull Brownies. I haven't tried the Deep S ones just yet.

      We did make the Secret Agent Brownie Cake (on page382) before I knew that it needed to sit overnight in fridge, so it was a little weird. I do need to revisit that recipe now that I have been on plan for a few months and have seen some of the tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment