I fermented my first batch for a about 21 days, I know that seems like a long time, but considering I have a sugar free lifestyle, I wanted to make sure that the sugars had been eaten up before consuming any.
The first thing I noticed when decanting my brew into a sterilized mason jar was that it had lots of bubbles. YAY for bubbles, which seems to be the one thing that most new brewers like me can't seem to make happen.
I put 2 Tablespoons of raw strawberries into a 1 quart mason jar and filled it with Kombucha leaving a 1" headspace and am letting it sit at room temperature for 2 days.
This post contains affiliate links, while it is no extra cost to you, if you happen to make a purchase then we make a small profit. This helps keep the content of the blog free