Raise your hand if Thin Mint cookies are your favorite…
They are mine too!! With cookie season right around the corner this cereal makes indulging in the flavor of our favorite cookie possible all year long FOR BREAKFAST!!
So I played with ingredients and here we go!!!
Trim Mint Cereal2 Scoops of Whey Protein Isolate
¼ cup Psyllium Husk Powder or Oat Fiber
¼ cup Cocoa Powder
¼ cup Coconut Oil
4 TBS Sweetener, I used Pyure, Organic Stevia Sweetener
¼ tsp Baking soda
4 TBS Water
1 tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
- Place dry ingredients in a larger mixing bowl.
- Cut Coconut oil into dry ingredients with a fork until crumbly, Add extract, then water 1 TBS at a time incorporating until dough sticks together.
- Roll dough to 1/8th inch thickness and cut into pieces with a pastry cutter or pizza wheel.
- Bake at 400(F) for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and break pieces apart allow to cool on baking sheet.
Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 servings
For trim Healthy Mama's this is an S